Monday, July 16, 2007

Top 10 Employee Essentials

Too often in marketing we focus on the ad, the catalog, the radio/TV spot and forget about the people who close the deal. Here is a list essentials you should focus on to make your marketing materials more valuable!

Top 10 Employee Essentials

1. Attitude of Gratitude
2. Service
3. Eye Contact
4. Communicate
5. Be a Good Listener
6. Ask Engaging Questions
7. Build Value
8. Schmooze
9. Adopt a Positive Attitude
10. Never Gossip About Others

Over the next few weeks I'll define each of these terms. Then I'll discuss why you should spend as much time training your staff as you do developing your ads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan! I got the email about your new blog, or a new post to your blog or whatever, and I'm pleased to see the good stuff you're working on.

It's been about a year since we were hanging out at the Village Inn or wherever that was in Logan.

So, how are you???

Did you build a house for your neighbor?

I'm still writing for the Horsesmouth. I really should interview you sometime! We're doing a lot of training materials now.

Please tell Cheryl "hi" from me and hope the little ones are well.